this site is about Nonprofit Consultancy services provided by Liza Baranyai and Gergő Schmidt.
Liza Baranyai and Gergő Schmidt have together 20 years of experience in nonprofit consultancy, with solid skills of individual fundraising worldwide and deep understanding of international movements, activism, voluntarism and engagement, experienced in Europe and Asia.
- Analysis of existing Fundraising Programs, providing advice on potential development growth and increase effectiveness
- Developing 2-3-5 years Acquisition and Retention Fundraising Strategies of Individual Fundraising
- Providing advice in Face to Face, TM, Online fundraising and Retention
- Developing Engagement Strategy
- Analyze new markets and develop market entry strategies for individual Fundraising
- Analysis of Volunteer strategy, practices, providing advises for increase effectiveness
- Developing Volunteer Strategy
- Advice in non violent direct actions
- Provide training in: Fundraising Values/Basic, Digital Fundraising, Face to Face Fundraising, Telefundaising, Retention
- Mentoring fundraising and volunteer management staff
Provide advice on visibility, reporting, increasing effectiveness, general management, career pathways and staff recruitment.
Greenpeace Southeast Asia, Greenpeace Central Eastern Europe, Greenpeace East Asia, Greenpeace Czech Republic, Amnesty International Hungary, Habitat for Humanity Hungary, Hungarian Civil Liberties Union, Patent, Green politic party Foundation and many local NGOs in Hungary and Spain.
Worked in and for several countries: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hungary, Spain, Serbia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Australia.
- 15 years of professional work experience of fundraising, including a 8.5 years in international fundraising at Greenpeace and Amnesty International, Oxfam in leadership and SMT.
- Experience in supervising and supporting several countries at the same time (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Hungary, Italy)
- Solid experiences in Fundraising and Growth Development at Central Eastern Europe/Hungary as FR director and in Southeast Asia as Deputy Fundraising Director, Italy as Head of Fundraising-
- Fundraising experience in individual fundraising, acquisition and retention of monthly donors, and EU foundations.
- Experience as Fundraising Consultant in Hungary, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Australia
- Currently working at Oxfam Italy as Head of Fundraising, based in Florence, Italy
Experience in fundraising methods:
Solid experience in Face to Face Fundraising, Online and digital fundraising, Direct Mails, Direct Marketing, Telefundraising, Supporter service, Upgrade, Retention, Reactivation, Re-capture programs.
Oxfam Italy – Head of Fundraising (currently)
Greenpeace Southeast Asia, Thailand – Deputy Fundraising Director
Internmundo Nonprofit Consultancy – Founder
Greenpeace Central Eastern Europe, Hungary – Fundraising Director
Amesty International, Hungary – Interim Country Director, Fundraiser, Coach, Consultant
Kikoto Youth Cultural Association – Founder, Director
Work as Consultant: Habitat for Humanity, Amnesty, Greenpeace, Hungarian Civil Liberties Union, Patent, Green politic party Foundation and several local NGOs.
Experienced Non-profit Consultant with expertise in: developing online and offline fundraising, engagement and mobilization strategy, operational plans, social media and trainings in five different countries. In the last years I worked with NGOs like Greenpeace, Amnesty International, Habitat for Humanity, local NGOs like Hungarian Civil Liberties Union, and grassroots movements in Europe and Asia.
• Experience in public engagement project development and complete implementation
(campaign planning, messaging, coordination, process planning, data processing, payment
systems and coordination of teams, evaluation)
• Digital fundraising, engagement and mobilisation strategic and operational planning
• Recruitment, training and leading staff in different culture
• Skilled in coordinating, managing and leading non-profit projects
• Highly competent in planning, budgeting, implementing and reporting
• Solid experience in organizing events, and trainings
• Strong experience in social media, online fundraising and mobilisation
• Greenpeace CEE
• Amnesty International Hungary
• Intermundo Association
Works as Consultant: Habitat for Humanity, Naša djeca Zenica Bosnia and Herzegovina,Foundation for Development of Democratic Rights Albania, Messzelato Association, Hungarian Civil Liberties Union (TASZ), Greenpeace Hungary, Oxfam Italy, Mojo de Canya, Greenpeace South East Asia, Patent Association,
Please contact us if you need any help and support on mentioned topics.
Liza Baranyai and Gergo Schmidt